Exercise 4: Add a call to your IM conversation
Now it’s your turn to try things out. Practice adding a call to your IM conversation.
- From your Contact list, double-click a contact to start an IM conversation.
- In the Conversation window, click the Call button .
- You can continue typing while you talk.
- To end the call, click the End call button .
- Lync Resources
Training ResourcesWhat is Lync? [2:31]
Make, receive, and manage calls with Lync 2010
Using the Lync Phone
Using the Lync CX600 Phone [4:07]
Using the Lync Client
2. Make a call using Lync 2010 [6:31]
3. Answer a call using Lync 2010 [1:58]
4. Add voice to your Lync 2010 conversation [1:25]
7. Check your voice mail with Lync 2010 [2:26]
Scheduling Lync 2010 Online Meetings
1. Scheduling a typical meeting [1:25]
3. Schedule a meeting as a delegate [2:04]
4. Customize your meeting options [4:36]