Set your PIN
The Lync dial-in conferencing PIN identifies and authenticates you as someone with access to your organization’s network. A PIN is required if you are dialing in by phone or device, when you are outside your organization’s network, and on some networks.
- Open your newly installed Lync client. In the Lync client main window, click the Show Menu arrow, click Tools, and then click Dial-in Conferencing Settings.
- On the home page, under Personal Identification Number (PIN), click Sign In.
- In the Language list, click your preferred language, type your username and password, and then click Sign In.
- On the Create New PIN page, click PIN or Change PIN, type a number that meets the PIN requirements in the PIN text box, and then retype your new PIN in the Confirm PIN box.
- Lync Resources
Training ResourcesWhat is Lync? [2:31]
Make, receive, and manage calls with Lync 2010
Using the Lync Phone
Using the Lync CX600 Phone [4:07]
Using the Lync Client
2. Make a call using Lync 2010 [6:31]
3. Answer a call using Lync 2010 [1:58]
4. Add voice to your Lync 2010 conversation [1:25]
7. Check your voice mail with Lync 2010 [2:26]
Scheduling Lync 2010 Online Meetings
1. Scheduling a typical meeting [1:25]
3. Schedule a meeting as a delegate [2:04]
4. Customize your meeting options [4:36]