There are two ways of checking voicemail on Lync.
1. Using your phone, navigate to the Voicemail icon and press Select -or- dial 3100 and follow the voice prompts. If you are using a shared Lync phone then after dialing 3100 press * (star) when you hear the prompt, followed by your extension.
2. Using the Lync client, select the phone icon and at the bottom you will see your voicemail.
Exercise 7: Check your voice mail with Lync 2010
Now it’s your turn to try things out. Practice checking your voice mail using Lync 2010. To ensure that you have a voice message to check, using a secondary phone, call to your work phone, leave a brief message, and then continue with the practice.
To listen to your voice mail, do the following:
- In the Lync main window, click the Phone icon .
- To hear a message, click the Play button .
- Lync Resources
Training ResourcesWhat is Lync? [2:31]
Make, receive, and manage calls with Lync 2010
Using the Lync Phone
Using the Lync CX600 Phone [4:07]
Using the Lync Client
2. Make a call using Lync 2010 [6:31]
3. Answer a call using Lync 2010 [1:58]
4. Add voice to your Lync 2010 conversation [1:25]
7. Check your voice mail with Lync 2010 [2:26]
Scheduling Lync 2010 Online Meetings
1. Scheduling a typical meeting [1:25]
3. Schedule a meeting as a delegate [2:04]
4. Customize your meeting options [4:36]