Please take a few minutes to review these guides on some of the most common procedures. If you’re not familiar with Unified Messaging or Microsoft Lync, the training videos cover everything you need to familiarize yourself with the system.
Los Rios Fax Server
Microsoft Unified Messaging
- UM Training Video Session
- Voicemail Navigation Guide (downloadable .pdf)
- Voicemail Quick Reference Guide
- How do I check my voicemail from outside the office?
- Auto Attendant Greeting Management (PBX)
- Centigram vs UM Voicemail System Diagram
- How to reset your PIN
- How to set your greeting
- Record your Greeting from OWA
- How to set a voicemail message as private
- How do I listen to my voicemail when I dont have any speakers?
- How do I transfer a caller directly to voicemail?
- Unified Messaging “Away” or Vacation Greeting
Microsoft Lync 2010
- How do I setup a member of a delegate group to have a different ring-tone than their regular phone’s ring-tone?
- How do I set the active in-call window to persist to a certain location on the desktop when it pops-up?
- How does music on hold work? For outside callers, during call transfers, etc?
- How can I transfer a voicemail to another user?
- Do I have to have my CX600 phone plugged in via USB, what are the differences and benefits?
- How do I setup Team-Ring?
- Moving your Lync phone?
- How to transfer a call directly to Voicemail
- How to check your voicemail with Lync 2010
- Auto Attendant Greeting Management (Lync)
- Lync Generic Response Group Agents