The Lync software client has the ability to play a custom ringtone for calls either made directly to you or your delegate group. For this feature you will need an audio playback device connected to your computer.
To configure this feature, perform the following:
- Open your Lync client and navigate to Tools > Options. Your toolbar may be in the right hand corner of the client (gear icon).
- Navigate to Ringtones and Sounds on the left hand side of the new window.
- Select the type of call you want to configure under Calls to: section and select your custom ringtone to the right of this type of call.
- Do this for every type of call you want to configure a unique for.
- Select OK when you’re done.
Note: setting a unique ringtone on the Lync Phone is not available at this time.
This entry was posted on.