Exercise 3: Answer or decline a call using Lync 2010
Now it’s your turn to try things out. Follow these steps to practice answering a call using Lync.
- Use your mobile phone or have a friend call your work phone.
- When you get a call, the incoming call alert is displayed in the lower-right corner of your computer screen.
- To answer the call, click anywhere in the incoming call alert.
- To redirect it to a different number, click Redirect, and then select a number.
- To decline a call, click Decline..
- Lync Resources
Training ResourcesWhat is Lync? [2:31]
Make, receive, and manage calls with Lync 2010
Using the Lync Phone
Using the Lync CX600 Phone [4:07]
Using the Lync Client
2. Make a call using Lync 2010 [6:31]
3. Answer a call using Lync 2010 [1:58]
4. Add voice to your Lync 2010 conversation [1:25]
7. Check your voice mail with Lync 2010 [2:26]
Scheduling Lync 2010 Online Meetings
1. Scheduling a typical meeting [1:25]
3. Schedule a meeting as a delegate [2:04]
4. Customize your meeting options [4:36]