What is Lync?
Microsoft Lync is not just a new phone system – it’s a unified communications platform.
What does it replace?
Lync replaces our current aging phone system, the NEC NEAX 2400 that was originally purchased in 1991. The last upgrade to this system was in 1997.
Why are we replacing our current phone system?
Our current NEC phone system is now an end-of-life product which means it’s not supported by the manufacturer (NEC) anymore and NEC has stopped making replacement parts for it. Supporting an end-of-life product will get progressively more expensive as parts and service will become more scarce.
- Lync Resources
Training ResourcesWhat is Lync? [2:31]
Make, receive, and manage calls with Lync 2010
Using the Lync Phone
Using the Lync CX600 Phone [4:07]
Using the Lync Client
2. Make a call using Lync 2010 [6:31]
3. Answer a call using Lync 2010 [1:58]
4. Add voice to your Lync 2010 conversation [1:25]
7. Check your voice mail with Lync 2010 [2:26]
Scheduling Lync 2010 Online Meetings
1. Scheduling a typical meeting [1:25]
3. Schedule a meeting as a delegate [2:04]
4. Customize your meeting options [4:36]
This entry was posted on.